Open to whakapapa of Taranaki iwi who are enrolled in undergraduate studies (preference given to Agricultural studies).
There are 3 scholarships available at a value of $2,500 for 1 year.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
• Whakapapa to at least one of the eight iwi of Taranaki
• Be endorsed by a living PKW shareholder
• Be enrolled in a recognised institution
• Be enrolled as an Undergraduate student
• Be in full-time study
• Has not completed a Postgraduate qualification
• The course of study can be in any field but there is a preference that the recipients are studying in the Agricultural field
• The course of study should also align to the business needs of PKW and Farmlands